The Flintshire, and Denbighshire Yeomanry, RA, TA. (1967-71)
Formed 2 April 1967 as TAVR III unit. RHQ at Prestatyn, 'P' (Flntshire) Battery at Hollywell and 'Q' (Denbighshire and Caernarvonshire) Battery at Colwyn Bay formed from 372 (Flintshire and Denbighshire Yeomanry) Field Regiment RA (TA). 
1 April 1969: Reduced to cadre The Flintshire and Denbighshire Yeomanry RA at Prestatyn, under 119 Recovery Company REME (V); some RHQ personnel absorbed into platoon at Prestatyn of 'A' Company Welsh Volunteers and 119 Recovery Company REME (V); part 'Q' Battery formed platoon 'A' Company Welsh Volunteers at Colwyn Bay.

&
372nd (Flint & Denbigh Yeo) Field Regiment, RA. [1956-67]

An AA Cap badge was approved and made for "The Flintshire, and Denbighshire Yeomanry, RA, TA" (1967-71) but, from photo evidence, does not appear to have been used. The badge was produced by J R Gaunt.

Car Badge
Made by J.R.Gaunt London

Colonel R T M Williams OBE MC TD
(Cadre 1968-71)
The Flintshire, and Denbighshire Yeomanry, RA (Territorials)
Prince of Wales's visit to Flint in 1969.

Blues Dress (showing the NCO Arm Badge), Service Dress and DHY Ceremonial Dress.
1969

Vehicle TAC signs for the Battery.
 
The three Regiments that made up the 372nd Battery.
Prince of Wales's visit to Flint in 1969.
RWF, AGRA and the Denbigh Hussars, three of each former Regiments that make up the The Flintshire, and Denbighshire Yeomanry, RA (Territorials). The Staff Sgt and Gunner representing the whole. Two Regular P/Staff on the right.

The Flintshire, and Denbighshire Yeomanry, RA (Territorials) 1967 Parade, with the Band of the 3rd Carabiniers (Prince of Wales's Dragoon Guards).

Insignia worn by 372nd (Flint & Denbighshire Yeo) Field Regiment, RA. [1956-67]

1967 Parade, 372nd (Flint & Denbighshire Yeo) Regiment, RA, freedom (of the Town) scroll holder in silver.
* The Silver Scroll Holder is now in the 3 RWF's silver collection.

The Battery 25 pounder guns being towed at the head of the parade.

TA Centre Flint Castle Q Bty, 372 (Flint & Denbigh Yeo) previously HQ 5 RWF.